Zero pollution. Total satisfaction.
ElectroCut Lawn Care offers the following services:
- Spring and fall cleanups
- Over seeding
- Organic fertilizing programs
- Lawn debris removal
ElectroCut Lawn Care offers a simple lawn maintenance program which includes:
- Mowing, line trimming, edging and blowing.
- A complete service typically costs from $25-$40/cut for an average yard.
- ElectroCut will keep your lawn looking neat and clean so you can enjoy your weekends.
ElectroCut Lawn Care philosophy:
- ElectroCut works with your lawn to help it look its natural best. Sometimes this means four cuts/month, sometimes it means two.
- Leave grass tall, 3-3.5 inches, to keep weeds down, roots strong and prevent lawn burn and yellowing.
- Mulch clippings back into the lawn to provide natural fertilization.
- Leave your walks and driveway clear of clippings.
- Keep blades sharp to give a consistent, quality cut.
- Edge your lawn throughout the season to keep borders sharp.
- Don’t cut the grass when wet.
- Take great care in line trimming around small trees and bushes to protect delicate bark.
- Your satisfaction guaranteed*, or you don’t pay.
Contact us for a free estimate
If you are unsatisfied with a job, contact ElectroCut and we will try to make it right.
If you remain unsatisfied, that job is free.